Don't missNews & events
LinhartHotel & Bistro
We serve natural wines, local gins, craft beers, Illy coffee and fairtrade hot chocolate, while in the bistro delicatessen you can choose from crispy focaccia and various vegetables and cuts of meat or fish, which we cook to order.
Our house dates from the 17th century from the Baroque period. It has been entirely renovated and the first guests were welcomed in April2017.
Start the day with a bourgeois breakfast or brunch in Radovljica's Linhart Square and end it with bourgeois dreams!
Check out our special offer this week. You will surely find something for yourself.
Reservations may be cancelled free of charge up to 30 days in advance.
We know you want a unique experience, experience it with us!
Opening offervalid until 15.4.2020
- accommodation in a double room
- self-service breakfast featuring local products
- chocolate 'welcome'
- visit to the Museum of Apiculture
- visit to the Lectar Honey Bread Workshop
- Chef UrošŠtefelin's 'Bistro' menu (cold-cut plate, foccacia, dessert)
- late room check-out (by 5pm)